[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-docs] Networking guide team disintegration

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Sat Oct 3 22:34:05 UTC 2015

I volunteer to lead this effort. From the very beginning was an idea between Nick and myself and I do have the bandwidth to work on this guide.

There are still a lot of work to do and I will move the meetings to IRC and also to formalize better the team by following all the Foundation policies, guidelines and rules.

Nick,

Thank you so much for all the work invested in this guide. We have achieved a great document and we will miss your input. I am pretty sure you are not going to disappear for sure, at least I will not let you to do that.

I am also in PTO this week but I am back in business this Monday Oct 5th.

Kind Regards,

Edgar