[openstack-dev] [neutron + ovn] Does neutron ovn plugin support to setup multiple neutron networks for one container?

Murali R muralirdev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:26:19 UTC 2015

Hi Russell,

Thank you these are really good. Had a quick question. When you create a
logical switch in your first script (line 23) - at what point is it
associated with br-int ? Is it on line 45? So I can create any switch and
when I associated logical port it associates logical switch ? Or is there a
different way we can associate logical-phy switches? I was looking to get
the logical associations during startup initialization.