[openstack-dev] [pecan] [mistral] Pecan python3 compatibility

Nikolay Makhotkin nmakhotkin at mirantis.com
Thu Oct 1 13:50:04 UTC 2015

Hi, pecan folks!

I have an question for you about python3 support in pecan library.

In Mistral, we are trying to fix the codebase for supporting python3, but
we are not able to do this since we faced issue with pecan library. If you
want to see the details, see this traceback - [1].
(Actually, something is wrong with HooksController and walk_controller
method)

Does pecan officially support python3 (especially, python3.4 or python3.5)
or not?
I didn't find any info about that in pecan repository.

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/475041/

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Makhotkin