[openstack-dev] Do not modify (or read) ERROR_ON_CLONE in devstack gate jobs

Takashi Yamamoto yamamoto at midokura.com
Thu Oct 1 04:04:26 UTC 2015

hi,

you removed networking-midonet tempest jobs for the reason. [1]
i want to revive them.  but i'm not sure what methods are acceptable or not.
can you explain a little?

i did some research of other repos.
- networking-ovn seems to use a raw "git clone" command to fetch
openvswitch repo
- networking-odl seems to fetch a zip from their site.  it also seems
to do some magic with maven.

if ovn's way is acceptable, it's the easiest for us (midonet) to follow.

odl's way is also ok for us to follow if acceptable. however,
in the commit message [1] you seem saying we (openstack) need to have
a maven mirror.
does it apply to odl as well?
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/227401/