[openstack-dev] [cinder]Do we have project scope for cinder?

yang, xing xing.yang at emc.com
Mon Nov 30 15:10:58 UTC 2015

Hi Wang Hao,

Here¹s a Cinder spec in review on replicating a group of volumes:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/229722/

It is a not an easy problem to solve.  Not that we should rush on this
problem, but we should start thinking about how to solve this as some
backends can only replicate a CG or a pool of volumes.

Thanks,
Xing