[openstack-dev] [cinder]Do we have project scope for cinder?

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 01:45:25 UTC 2015

Sean and Michal,

In fact, there is a reason that I ask this question. Recently I have a
confusion about if cinder should provide the ability of Disaster
Recovery to storage resources, like volume. I mean we have volume
replication v1&v2, but for DR, specially DR between two independent
OpenStack sites(production and DR site), I feel we still need more
features to support it, for example consistency group for replication,
etc. I'm not sure if those features belong in Cinder or some new
project for DR.

BR
WangHao