[openstack-dev] [openstak-dev][Fuel] Not properly merged specifications

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 27 10:50:25 UTC 2015

Hey Sergii,

Yeah, I had a conversation with Dmitry B. and we have decided on the
following points:

* Component Leads (CLs) must ensure that specs are reviewed and +1 by SMEs
* All CLs have to +1/+2 on every spec (even if it's almost unrelated
to other components).
* Iff spec has pluses from all component leads, it could be approved by PTL.

These rules should help to cover as much design gaps as possible, and
they also help to understand what's going on in the project.

Thanks,
Igor