[openstack-dev] [nova]New Quota Subteam on Nova

Raildo Mascena raildom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 16:46:44 UTC 2015

Hi Markus,

I totally agree with you, we'll add some effort to close bugs related to
quotas, but there is some bugs like "Quotas can be exceeded by making
highly parallel requests" <https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1301532> that
will not be easy to fix on the current quota design.

For now, I'll add this link with the quota related bugs on the etherpad and
we can start take a looking on it.

Cheers,

Raildo