[openstack-dev] [Murano] 'NoMatchingFunctionException: No function "#operator_." matches supplied arguments' error when adding an application to an environment

Vahid S Hashemian vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 26 00:23:06 UTC 2015

Hi Stan,

Thanks for looking into those files.

They are what were generated on my machine.

I tried one more time, and this time used a HOT package (something that
comes ootb) and noticed the ui.yaml file generated was still in the same
format as the previous ones.
I am attaching the full folder structure created for this HOT package
under /tmp/muranodashboard-cache/apps/ along with the hot package itself
that I imported.

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look and let me know if you see
something wrong. Thanks.

Regards,
--Vahid