[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][upgrade] Grenade multinode partial upgrade

Korzeniewski, Artur artur.korzeniewski at intel.com
Wed Nov 25 17:44:19 UTC 2015

From what I understand – the Sean case did not get to upgrade [1]– it has ended after creating the VM and trying to ping/ssh it.
So we do not have restart logs of q-agt and no logs in new [2]

The subnode will have only ‘old’ logs because the grenade multimode scenario assumes that subnode will not be upgraded – that’s why we will be able to test RPC versioning new server talking to old compute/q-agt version.

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/35/187235/11/experimental/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode/011124b/logs/grenade.sh.summary.txt.gz
[2] http://logs.openstack.org/35/187235/11/experimental/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode/011124b/logs/new/

For sanity I’m attaching my runs of multimode grenade job:

Failed the same way Sean’s one: http://logs.openstack.org/69/143169/60/experimental/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode/bf6bae1/

Success:  http://logs.openstack.org/69/143169/60/experimental/gate-grenade-dsvm-neutron-multinode/7c05ff0/

Regards,
Artur