[openstack-dev] [Neutron][TaaS] Query regarding TaaS API

reedip banerjee reedip14 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:45:49 UTC 2015

Dear Members of Neutron-TaaS community,
I have a few queries related to the TaaS API, and would like to know a bit
more details about them.

a) Currently Tap Service and Tap flow Endpoints are listed under /v2_0/taas/

For example:
http://111.000.222.115:9696/v2.0/taas/tap-services.json
http://111.000.222.115:9696/v2.0/taas/tap-flows.json

Is it necessary to list the endpoints under /taas/?
Can we keep them under v2_0 like most of the other Neutron Extensions?
i.e.

http://111.000.222.115:9696/v2.0/taas/tap-services.json  -->
http://111.000.222.115:9696/v2.0/tap-services.json

b) Currently TaaS has 2 different ports:
- Tap Service uses port_id to specify ports
- Tap Flow uses source_port to specify ports.
As both of these attributes are under different end points, can we use
´port´ instead of port_id and source_port?
>From my understanding, port makes bit of a sense, and it is also an known
attribute in Neutron.

--
Thanks and Regards,