[openstack-dev] [neutron][sfc]

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Tue Nov 24 21:23:07 UTC 2015

Hi Oguz,

I will forward you the email on the steps of using DevStack to set up SFC.

As you mentioned, the DevStack support patch for networking-sfc is being worked on and under review.
The codes that support this feature including unit test codes have been developed and uploaded for review. We are now  actively working on integration testing of all code pieces as well as end-to-end testing of this feature, and bug fixes.

Thanks,
Cathy