[openstack-dev] [Openstack-i18n] DocImpact Changes

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Tue Nov 24 21:11:07 UTC 2015

Hi Akihiro,

Judging by most of the bugs we see in the openstack-manuals queue, the bugs that will be raised in projects' own queues will usually be against their own developer documentation. In the rare instance that that isn't the case, and it needs to come into one of the openstack-manuals docs, then we are happy to discuss the issue with the person who raised the bug and, possibly, take the bug in our queue to be fixed.

To be clear: just because DocImpact raises a bug in a projects' queue, doesn't mean docs aren't available to help fix it. We're always here for you to ask questions about docs bugs, even if those bugs are in your repo and your developer documentation.

I hope that answers the question.

Thanks,
Lana