[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Getting rid of Docker containers on the Fuel master node

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 23 16:51:48 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

I've started working on the change. Here are two patches (fuel-main [1] and
fuel-library [2]). They are not ready to review (still does not work and
under active development). Changes are not going to be huge. Here is a spec
[3]. Will keep the status up to date in this ML thread.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248649
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248650
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248814

Vladimir Kozhukalov