[openstack-dev] [Congress] tempest tests in gate not running

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Mon Nov 23 16:30:42 UTC 2015

It looks like our tempest tests aren't running in the gate.  Here's a
recent patch that just merged this morning.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242305/

If you go to the testr results, you'll see a list of all the tests that
were run.

http://logs.openstack.org/05/242305/5/gate/gate-congress-dsvm-api/979bc9d/testr_results.html.gz

Two things: (i) there are many tests here that are not Congress-specific
and (ii) I don't see the Congress tests running at all.  During manual
testing both these issues were handled by the following lines in our gate
job config.

https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/jenkins/jobs/congress.yaml#L33-L34

The good news, at least, is that congress is getting properly spun up.

http://logs.openstack.org/05/242305/5/gate/gate-congress-dsvm-api/979bc9d/logs/screen-congress.txt.gz

Would someone want to volunteer to dig into this?

Tim