[openstack-dev] [neutron][upgrade] new 'all things upgrade' subteam

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 11:20:06 UTC 2015

UPD: note that there turned out to be complications with using
#openstack-meeting-2 for the meeting, so we’ll have it in
#openstack-meeting-3 this week, and I’ll follow up on getting the -2
channel an official status this week. I will join the -2 channel anyway to
update folks who could miss the notice.

Ihar