[openstack-dev] [Glance] M-1 Bugs/Reviews squash day

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 10:51:01 UTC 2015

On 19/11/15 10:32 -0300, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>On 16/11/15 16:45 -0300, Flavio Percoco wrote:
>>Greetings,
>>
>>At our last meeting, we discussed the idea of having a Bug/Reviews
>>squash day before the end of M-1. I'm sending this email out to
>>propose that we do this work on one of the following dates:
>>
>>- Friday November 20th (ALL TZs)
>>- Monday November 23rd (ALL TZs)
>>
>>I realize that next week is Thanksgiving in the US and some folks
>>might want to take the whole week. Please, do vote before Wednesday
>>18th so we can prepare for Friday and/or monday.
>>
>>Poll link: http://doodle.com/poll/mt7hwswtmcvmetdn
>
>The Bug/Review squash day will be Monday November 23rd. You can check
>the results in the poll link.

Gentle reminder that this is *TODAY* :D

Here's an etherpad where I'll be putting some notes and guidance as we
go (I should've sent this out on Friday, sorry). Please, put the
bugs/reviews you work on as part of this squash day in that etherpad!

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-review-bug-squash-day

Thanks,
Flavio