[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Getting rid of Docker containers on the Fuel master node

Anastasia Urlapova aurlapova at mirantis.com
Mon Nov 23 06:25:21 UTC 2015

@Vova,
thanks for bringing this up.
The new approach without docker containers on master node really has many
advantages.

@Igor,
regarding your question, I would say that we have many dependencies from
containers in CI/CD systems and test's codebase. The test alignment to the
new implementation won't be easy. In such things we should move forward
step by step.
As you know the first step is a spec file, can you give us a link to it?

Nastya.