[openstack-dev] [L2-Gateway] Query on openstack's L2 gateway

Irena Berezovsky irenab.dev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:01:32 UTC 2015

Hi Ravi,
>From looking at the diagram and being familiar with the L2GW API
implementation, my understanding is that Service Plugin ODL Driver is not
part of ML2
plugin. If L2GW service is enabled, it will use L2GW Service Plugin ODL
Driver to proxy the L2GW details to the ODL Controller.
NL2 Plugin will use ODL ML2 Driver to support the regular L2 networking
stuff.

BR,
Irena