[openstack-dev] [Fuel][CI] recheck/reverify support for Fuel CI jobs

Igor Belikov ibelikov at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 20 13:24:24 UTC 2015

Alexey,

First of all, “refuel” sounds very cool.
Thanks for raising this topic, I would like to hear more opinions here.
On one hand, different keyword would help to prevent unnecessary infrastructure load, I agree with you on that. And on another hand, using existing keywords helps to avoid confusion and provides expected behaviour for our CI jobs. Far too many times I’ve heard questions like “Why ‘recheck’ doesn’t retrigger Fuel CI jobs?”.

So I would like to hear more thoughts here from our developers. And I will investigate how another third party CI systems handle this questions.
--
Igor Belikov
Fuel CI Engineer
ibelikov at mirantis.com