[openstack-dev] [neutron][fwaas]some architectural advice on fwaas driver writing

Oguz Yarimtepe oguzyarimtepe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:22:19 UTC 2015

I created a sample driver by looking at vArmour driver that is at the
Github FWaaS repo. I am planning to call the FW's REST API from the
suitable functions.

The problem is, i am still not sure how to locate the hardware
appliance. One of the FWaaS guy says that Service Chaining can help, any
body has an idea or how to insert the fw to OpenStack?