[openstack-dev] [nova] What things do we want to get into a python-novaclient 3.0 release?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 19 18:18:38 UTC 2015

We've been talking about doing a 3.0 release for novaclient for awhile
so we can make some backward incompatible changes, like:

1. Removing the novaclient.v1_1 module
2. Dropping py26 support (if there is any explicit py26 support in there)

What else are people aware of?

Monty was talking about doing a thing with auth:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/245200/

But it sounds like that is not really needed now?

I'd say let's target mitaka-2 for a 3.0 release and get these flushed out.

Matt Riedemann