[openstack-dev] [stable][neutron] How we handle Kilo backports

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hpe.com
Thu Nov 19 11:02:20 UTC 2015

Stability fixes might make sense case by case basis. And I have been looking all the backport more or less case by case basis anyways. Anything that throws 500 from the api and the fix does not change other behavior is IMO critical fix.

Typo fixes are not good idea for stable branches. As it might be bit annoying or amusing for the English user fixing typos in kilo will mean that it breaks translation for all the rest and I haven't seen any translation patches being proposed to older stable branches.

- Erno