[openstack-dev] [ironic][tempest]Tempest test plugin and microversions

Yuiko Takada yuikotakada0313 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:53:58 UTC 2015

Hi Ironic folks,

As we discussed in Design Summit, we will move forward with tempest test
tasks.
I've posted a patch for tempest test plugin interface [1]
(Now it fails because of flake8-ignore-difference, anyway).

Then, I'd like to discuss about our tests migration procedure.
As you know, we are also working for Tempest microversions, so
our tests in Tempest need to be fixed for working with microversions.
Its spec has been approved and now microversion testing frame work has been
posted [2].
IMO, tests in Tempest should be fixed before moving into Ironic tree,
but maybe [2] will take long time to be merged.
What do you think?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246161/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242346/

Best Regards,