[openstack-dev] [ironic][inspector][documentation] any suggestions

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 09:13:52 UTC 2015

On 11/18/2015 10:10 AM, Serge Kovaleff wrote:
> Hi Stackers,
>
> I am going to help my team with the Inspector installation instruction.

Hi, that's great!

> Any ideas or suggestions what and how to contribute back to the community?
>
> I see that Ironic Inspector could benefit from Documentation efforts.
> The repo hasn't got Doc folder or/and auto-generated documentation.

Creating a proper documentation would be a great step to contribute :)
it's tracked as https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector/+bug/1514803

Right now all documentation, including the installation guide, is in a
couple of rst files in root:
https://github.com/openstack/ironic-inspector/blob/master/README.rst
https://github.com/openstack/ironic-inspector/blob/master/HTTP-API.rst