[openstack-dev] [all] Skipping cross-project meeting today

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Nov 17 15:17:21 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Since Everett can't really make the cross-project meeting today, we
don't have anything on the agenda to discuss. We'll therefore skip the
meeting later today, although a bunch of us will be around on
#openstack-meeting at that time and we can have an informal discussion
if anyone wants to.

NB: Mike and Anne are still coming up with a final proposal on how to
reform cross-project meetings and cross-project spec workflow. I suspect
they will post when both are back from vacation (probably next week).

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)