[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Fuel UI] Support of separate provisioning is blocked by backend issues

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Tue Nov 17 01:27:52 UTC 2015

Hey Julia,

Thank you for feedback. I took a look over the bug and here's my thoughts:

* [1] Looks like Invalid to me. I'm not sure, but it looks like you
VMs just wrongly configures. It's a pretty common mistake for VBox
scripts. Did you use them?
* [2] Partially Invalid. I left my comments, so I agree only with one point.
* [3], [4] and [5] looks like pretty easy to fix, and honestly
shouldn't be considered as feature blockers.

Please, feel free to comment them back ;)

Thanks,
Igor

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1515903
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1515898