[openstack-dev] [Oslo] taskflow 2.0 and its changes

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Mon Nov 16 23:51:17 UTC 2015

Since I am hoping to get taskflow 2.0 out in mitaka I wanted to share
with folks some of the debt collected items that have been/are scheduled
for removal.

Most of these have been removed in 6+ months (some have been around from
2014) and with the 2.0 release it seems like the best time to clean out
the trash and finally delete them.

So here is the analysis of this (it includes some other reviews
scheduled for 2.0) and I would just like to ensure people are aware of
the removals/moved attributes... and if some of the described removals
are still needed we can (as needed) work through a plan so that taskflow
2.0 can get out and your project won't be affected...

(Personally I don't think anyone is depending on these 'features' but I
just wanted to send this out just in-case).

Changes listed @ https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-taskflow-2.0

-Josh