[openstack-dev] [heat] Questions about BP for enable/disable heat-engine

Manickam, Kanagaraj kanagaraj.manickam at hpe.com
Mon Nov 16 11:52:09 UTC 2015

Ethan Lynn,

This blue-print has two parts , one to perform the graceful-shutdown to make sure all IN_PROGRESS resources/stacks in the given engine to reach its final state..
Other one, expose this feature as disable engine to support the maintenance.
I was planning to re-write the spec to provide the graceful shutdown only and remove the api part ( and requested to abandon this spec)
Please review the spec and please let me know, I will restore it and will work together to implement it. Thanks.

Regards
Kanagaraj M