[openstack-dev] [horizon][keystone]

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Sat Nov 14 12:04:17 UTC 2015

Hi Lin

I am submitting the code and dissertation links to the mailing list so
that I only need to do it once for everyone.

Since these are large files, I have sent them to Dropbox. They are
public access, available as follows:

Brida_Final Dissertation.pdf (3.5Mb)
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugyrffgjkmq1a3s/Brinda_Final%20Dissertation.pdf?dl=0)

and