[openstack-dev] [stable][all] Keeping Juno "alive" for longer.

Jesse Pretorius jesse.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 20:29:05 UTC 2015

On 9 November 2015 at 14:42, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:

> So lets figure out where the snags are. I'm pretty uninterested in
> threads that just scream LTS without a list of upgrade bugs that have
> been filed to describe why rapid upgrade isn't the right long term
> solution.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Simpler, more reliable and more online
upgrades are the targeted solution.

As adoption of OpenStack grows, distributors are going to have to play a
much larger role in driving their own end-user concerns by committing their
own resources to make those concerns become a reality.