[openstack-dev] [puppet] about $::os_service_default

Clayton O'Neill clayton at oneill.net
Fri Nov 13 19:19:32 UTC 2015

What Matt said.

I think we don’t need to explicitly support people that aren’t using
distribution packages, we just want to try to avoid making harder things
harder.  I don’t see a need to go out of our way to support it.  Anyone
that isn’t using distro packages should be able to figure out how to set
logdir on their own.