[openstack-dev] Last sync from oslo-incubator

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Nov 13 18:04:44 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Davanum Srinivas (dims)'s message of 2015-11-13 07:44:26 -0500:
> Hear Hear! Thierry. Many many thanks to everyone who made this possible.
>
> -- Dims

Indeed, as Thierry said, it has truly been a group effort, spanning
many cycles and involving many, many contributors.

Thank you to everyone to contributed, via planning, analysis,
patches, documentation, and reviews, to make the Oslo libraries
real!

Doug