[openstack-dev] [stackalytics] [metrics] Review metrics: average numbers

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 13 01:23:00 UTC 2015

Jesus,
thanks for sharing this. Looks like you've got quite comprehensive data
analysis tool for code review. Is there a way to get Fuel added somehow.. ?

Ilya,
> Do you mean to calculate stats not only for open, but also for those that
are already closed?
Yes. I need to calculate stats for ALL, including already closed, for some
period of time. For instance, last 30, 60, 90 days.

btw, I updated list of fuel-group repos, please review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/244936/.

Thank you,

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen