[openstack-dev] [HA] weekly High Availability meetings on IRC start next Monday

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Fri Nov 13 00:23:48 UTC 2015

Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com> wrote:
> > > [2] declares meetings at 9am UTC which might be tough for US based
> > folks. I
> > > might be wrong here as I don't know the location of HA experts.
> > >
> > >  [2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#High_Availability_Meeting
> >
> > Yes, I was aware of this :-/  The problem is that the agenda for the
> > first meeting will focus on hypervisor HA, and the interested parties
> > who met in Tokyo are all based in either Europe or Asia (Japan and
> > Australia).  It's hard but possible to find a time which accommodates
> > two continents, but almost impossible to find a time which
> > accommodates three :-/
> >

> I ran into issues setting event in UTC. Use Ghana/Accra in google calendar
> as it doesn't have UTC time zone

Speaking on behalf of my home town, United Kingdom/London would also
work ;-)

But even easier, just add this URL to your Google Calendar:

  http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/calendars/high-availability-meeting.ics

or if you want to really spam your calendar, you can add all OpenStack
meetings in one go :-)

  http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irc-meetings.ical