[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron][upgrade] Grenade multinode partial upgrade

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:42:07 UTC 2015

On 12 November 2015 at 11:41, Korzeniewski, Artur <
artur.korzeniewski at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Sean,
>
> I’m interested in introducing to Neutron the multinode partial upgrade job
> in Grenade.

Great to hear!

> Can you explain how multinode is currently working in Grenade and how Nova
> is doing the partial upgrade?

sc68cal and garyk may also be good contacts to reach to get help on this
(well overdue) initiative, there were a number of patches that needed some
love, started by russellb. Did you by any chance look into them?

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/220649/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/189710/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/189417/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/189712/