[openstack-dev] [neutron][upgrade] new 'all things upgrade' subteam

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 21:38:49 UTC 2015

Artur <artur.korzeniewski at intel.com> wrote:

> My TZ is UTC +1:00.
> Do we have any favorite day? Maybe Tuesday?

I believe Tue is already too packed with irc meetings to be considered (we
have, for the least, main neutron meetings and neutron-drivers meetings
there).

We have folks in US and Central Europe and Russia and Japan… I believe the
best time would be somewhere around 13:00 to 15:00 UTC (that time would
still be ‘before midnight' for Japan; afternoon for Europe, and morning for
US East Coast).

I have checked neutron meetings at [1], and I see that we have 13:00 UTC
slots free for all days; 14:00 UTC slot available for Thu; and 15:00 UTC
slots for Mon and Fri (I don’t believe we want to have it on Fri though).
Also overall Mondays are all free.

Should I create a doodle for those options? Or are there any alternative
suggestions?

[1]: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/irc-meetings/tree/meetings

Ihar