[openstack-dev] Could we highlight +0 reviews in review.openstack.org

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Nov 12 16:43:41 UTC 2015

On 2015-11-12 16:33:52 +0000 (+0000), Amrith Kumar wrote:
> When you look at a review on https://review.openstack.org, you see
> a section of the screen that shows +2's, +1's, -1's and -2's above
> Verified and Workflow. But we don't show +0's there.
[...]

This is because Gerrit tries to treat a 0 vote as "unset" or
"absent" so your suggestion needs to be filed upstream with Google's
Gerrit developer team as a feature request (and may already be). The
reviewer list is always carried over from one patchset to the next
even if their associated votes are not, so there is no way in the
reviewers box of the Web UI right now to distinguish someone who
commented without voting (a.k.a. a 0 vote) on the current patchset
from someone who only voted on previous patchsets.
--
Jeremy Stanley