[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Neutron] SR-IOV subteam

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 09:28:06 UTC 2015

Top posting since I wanted to just add the [Neutron] tag to the subject
as I imagine there are a few folks in Neutron-land who will be
interested in this.

We had the first meeting this week [1] and there were some cross project
topics mentioned (especially around scheduling) so feel free to review
and comment.

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/sriov/2015/sriov.2015-11-10-13.09.log.html