[openstack-dev] [Fuel][fuel] How can I install Redhat-OSP using Fuel

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 11 21:14:21 UTC 2015

Hey Fei LU,

Thanks for being interested in Fuel. I'll help you with pleasure.

First of all, as Vladimir mentioned, you need to create a new release.
That's could be done by POST request to /api/v1/releases/. You can use
JSON of CentOS with slight changes. When releases is created you need
to do two things:

1. Prepare a provisioning image and make it shared by Nginx, Please
ensure you have correct path to this image in your recently created
RedHat release.

2. Populate RedHat release with deployment tasks. It could be done by
executing the following command:

    fuel rel --sync-deployment-tasks --dir "/etc/puppet/{release-version}"

I think most of CentOS tasks should fine on RedHat, though we didn't
test it. If you met any problem, please feel free to contact us using
either this ML or #fuel-dev IRC channel.

Thanks,
Igor