[openstack-dev] [Oslo][TaskFlow] Proposal for new core reviewer (greg hill)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:02:57 UTC 2015

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Greg Hill[1] to the taskflow-core[2] team.

Greg (aka jimbo) has been actively contributing to taskflow for a
while now, both in helping make taskflow better via code
contribution(s) and by helping spread more usage/knowledge of taskflow
at rackspace (since the big-data[3] team uses taskflow internally).
He has helped provided quality reviews and is doing an awesome job
with the various taskflow concepts and helping make taskflow the best
it can be!

Overall I think he would make a great addition to the core review team.

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

- Joshua Harlow

[1] https://launchpad.net/~greg-hill