[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Stop pushing stuff to the gate queue

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:03:52 UTC 2015

On 10 November 2015 at 12:13, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Neutron Cores,
>
> We have high failure rate (see [1] for more context). We have an initial
> bug report [2] filed, and more triaged is happening.
>
> Let's hold on before we push stuff to the gate queue. Once [2] is solved
> and the fire is put out, we'll resume the merge frenzy.
>
> As a general reminder, please be conscious of failure rate of [3], and pay
> attention to the Neutron dashboards [4], it helps us detect issues sooner
> rather than later.

A follow up:

The gate is on fire: in master we have [1,2,3,4] sneaking roughly at the
same time, and Liberty is partially broken to due to lbaas and releasenotes
issues.

You might have seen that by now, so bear with us whilst restore sanity.

A.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1514935
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1515335
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1515118