[openstack-dev] [nova] [doc] [api] Propose Virtual Nova API Doc Sprint on Dec 8 and 9

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Nov 11 16:23:50 UTC 2015

Great! I'll help out on this side of the world.

Before the 8th, please review this patch to re-arrange and publish the
Compute API Guide (concept topics) to developer.openstack.org. nova:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/230186/ It depends on this one in infra:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/231000/

That'll ensure the concept topics are built to a findable location.

Thanks,
Anne

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Alex Xu <soulxu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At nova api subteam weekly meeting, we decided hold 2 days virtual doc
> sprint to help the Nova API document. The initial proposed date is Dec 8
> and 9(Let me know if the date is conflict with other thing). The sprint is
> running on local time for folks. Peoples can work on the patch and also can
> help on the review.
>
> Appreciate and welcome people join this sprint to help on API doc.
>
> Please sign up for this sprint first if you are interesting at the top of
> etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-v2.1-api-doc . The tasks
> of sprint are also in the etherpad, already have some contributors work on
> those doc tasks now, so free to join us now or join the sprint.
>
> Thanks
> Alex

Anne Gentle
Rackspace