[openstack-dev] [nova] Propose Virtual Nova API Doc Sprint on Dec 8 and 9

Alex Xu soulxu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:51:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

At nova api subteam weekly meeting, we decided hold 2 days virtual doc
sprint to help the Nova API document. The initial proposed date is Dec 8
and 9(Let me know if the date is conflict with other thing). The sprint is
running on local time for folks. Peoples can work on the patch and also can
help on the review.

Appreciate and welcome people join this sprint to help on API doc.

Please sign up for this sprint first if you are interesting at the top of
etherpad https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-v2.1-api-doc . The tasks of
sprint are also in the etherpad, already have some contributors work on
those doc tasks now, so free to join us now or join the sprint.

Thanks
Alex