[openstack-dev] [networking-ovn] ovn-northd is a spof

gong_ys2004 gong_ys2004 at aliyun.com
Wed Nov 11 00:06:39 UTC 2015

hi,I know everyone want to provide there own neutron implementation, networking-ovn is one of themRegard this, I read some architecture doc of it, SPOF in OVN way exists in two place:1. ovn-northd, I don't know if we can run multiple ones, but the arch doc demos only one2. north db and south db, currently it is a OVSDB respectively, I don't think the distributed db layer can be easily and quickly solved.curiously, why we adopt two dbs design at the beginning. why does not the ovn neutron plugin interact with south db?
Regards,yong sheng gong