[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Report from Gerrit User Summit

Spencer Krum nibz at spencerkrum.com
Tue Nov 10 18:28:03 UTC 2015

Thanks for the report Jim. I got excited about polygerrit and deployed
it sortof... pointing at review-dev.o.o in case anyone wants to kick the
tires.

http://polygerrit.nibalizer.com/q/status:open

After the gerrit upgrade next week we can point it at review.o.o. I
think it would be good for infra to maintain a deploy of this software,
even though it is immature right now.

--
  Spencer Krum
  nibz at spencerkrum.com