[openstack-dev] [Group-based-policy]

Duarte Cardoso, Igor igor.duarte.cardoso at intel.com
Tue Nov 10 16:41:54 UTC 2015

Hi Ernesto,

Let me answer the first question for you.

You can use GBP without OpenDaylight.

OpenDaylight has a separate Group-based Policy project, which might make you wonder if you need it to run OpenStack GBP. Don’t worry, you can deploy OpenStack GBP right away without OpenDaylight.

Best regards,

[intel]

Igor Duarte Cardoso
Software Engineer