[openstack-dev] [oslo] Graduate apiclient library

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:30:35 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Adam Young <ayoung at redhat.com> wrote:

> +2.  keystoneauth is designed to be the library explicitly for this.  Do
> not duplicate auth behavior anywhere else in the supported client libraries.

To expand on this point a bit, if you are considering re-working the
existing client libs, when you use keystoneauth (ksa) you also get the
fully-functional reuests.Session-based Session for free and should use that
rather than creating yet another one.

I've already started working on this for OSC, some of the libs work, others
do not (yet) so I know this is possible.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com