[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Location of TripleO REST API

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 15:37:08 UTC 2015

On 11/10/2015 04:16 PM, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:
> On 11/10/2015 04:08 PM, Tzu-Mainn Chen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> At the last IRC meeting it was agreed that the new TripleO REST API
>> should forgo the Tuskar name, and simply be called... the TripleO
>> API.  There's one more point of discussion: where should the API
>> live?  There are two possibilities:
>>
>> a) Put it in tripleo-common, where the business logic lives.  If we
>> do this, it would make sense to rename tripleo-common to simply
>> tripleo.
>
> +1 for both
>

>> b) Put it in its own repo, tripleo-api

if both the api (coming) and the cli (currently python-tripleoclient)
are meant to consume the shared code (business logic) from
tripleo-common, then I think it makes sense to keep each in its own repo
... so that we avoid renaming tripleo-common as well
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA | IRC: giulivo