[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Report from Gerrit User Summit

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Tue Nov 10 13:18:26 UTC 2015

David Pursehouse <david.pursehouse at gmail.com> wrote on 11/10/2015 07:39:32
AM:

<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
> Cc: openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
> Date: 11/10/2015 07:40 AM
> Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Report from Gerrit User
Summit
> [...]
> We're looking into the possibility of enabling only enough of the
> notedb to make hashtags work in 2.12.
> [...]

+1

In case someone is wondering what these hashtags are, it's basically
Gerrits term for a folksonomy which usually uses the term "labels" or
"tags" (not git tags). This was previously discussed on the ML with [1].

[1] [openstack-dev] [infra][all] Reviews with a prio label?:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-October/077532.html

Regards, Markus Zoeller (markus_z)